We utilise a range of therapy approaches, including:
- Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Eye-Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Emotionally-focussed Therapy (EFT)
- Life-span Integration
We also offer consultation and clinical supervision
For the Individual
As a counselling psychologist I am going to be led by you. Our work together will engage the use of all parts of you with compassion. We will focus on your thoughts, emotions, sensations, memories and mental images. We will focus on the conscious parts of you, move systematically to opening up to those parts of you that you may not have conscious awareness of and embrace that pat of you that is bigger than all your experiences – pleasant or unpleasant. In short the journey will be a transforming one for you.
We work with:
- Anxiety – Specific anxiety, generalised anxiety, social anxiety
- Low Self Esteem
- Phobias – Specific phobia/social phobia
- Trauma – Recent or childhood trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Anger Problems
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Difficulties
- Autistic Spectrum Conditions
For the Family
From marital conflict resolution to post-traumatic stress counselling, Our Psychologist aims to focus on the family as the foundation of all other aspects of life.
Many of us go to work because we have families to care for. In our organisations, every single individual is a product of a family and more often than not, we bring the scripts that our families have written for us to all our other life experiences. This is why whether I am working with you as an individual, couple, family or team, the family will always be at the centre.
We work with:
- Child and Adolescent behavioural issues
- Marital and Relationship conflict
- Post-Traumatic Stress
- Depression and Anxiety
We also offer bespoke training to community groups based on:
- Parent Training- Living with your toddler, child or teenager.
- Relationship Education
- Building Lifelong Commitment - A course for couples getting married
- Independent Living Skills for School Leavers
For the Organisation
We design and deliver sessions and offer programs for professionals relating to the following topics:
- Managing stress
- Team building
- Work-life balance
- Transformational Coaching
- Employee Assistance Program
Training fees are negotiable. As a general guide, For training offered to groups, I charge £800 for a whole day training (9am – 5pm) and £400 for half-day training (10am – 2pm), excluding travel expenses.
I also work with a number of associates with expertise in counselling, psychology, coaching, legal, creative writing & therapeutic drama and other more.